MAKE YOUR OWN HAVAIANAS (MYOH) is an annual event of HAVAIANAS that gives customers the unique and fun opportunity to express their personal style by customizing their flip-flops with an assortment of straps and soles as well as special pins to adorn, and mix-and match.
Make Your Own Havaianas is from September 1-30, 2022.
It is extended until October 31 in Havaianas.ph and select stores nationwide.
- Select the MYOH tab.
- Select your preferred sole (style, color, and size), strap, color, and pin.
- You have the option to download the image of your MYOH creation.
- Check out your order and pay for your pairs online via our online options - credit card payments (Visa and MasterCard), PayPal, PayMaya and GCash.
- Your pairs will be assembled on a per confirmed order basis.
- Get ready for your MYOH pair to be delivered to you!
The Top Verano is the MYOH 2022 featured pair that comes in Crystal Rose and Purple Paisley.
When ordering online, please note that the Top Verano pairs come as a fixed set and cannot be mixed and matched with other soles and straps. However, you can still customize the pair with your preferred pins!
No. An MYOH order must only contain MYOH pairs when you checkout. If you want to add on other non-MYOH products, you will have to place an order for those separately.
For every purchase of an MYOH pair, each customer will receive a free Havaianas gift bag!
We do accept credit card payments (Visa and MasterCard), PayPal, PayMaya and GCash.
Cash On Delivery (COD) is not applicable for MYOH products.
- Order cancellations are not allowed once an order has been confirmed.
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Metro Manila and are sent to you via our partner courier, LBC. From the time of payment confirmation, orders are delivered within the following time frames per region.
|North Luzon||3-5 days|
|South Luzon||4-6 days|
Please note that delays may be encountered due to unforeseen circumstances such as calamities and weather disruptions, inaccessibility of location, and delivery service interruptions from our partner courier.
- Exchanges are accommodated only when it involves concerns such as:
- Uneven color, length & thickness
- Different pins attached
- Loose pins
- Cracked sole & cut on the strap
- Twisted Straps
- Size discrepancy - different size vs. previous Havaianas pair
- You may return items purchased online within 15 days from the date your order was delivered.
- For MYOH, we do not allow size exchanges because this made-to-order collection is customized to the customer’s selection.
- Havaianas Stores:
- Bonifacio High Street - Until Oct. 31
- Alabang Town Center
- Centrio Mall - Sept 1 - 4
- Lucky Chinatown
- Robinsons Ermita - Until Oct. 31
- SM Bacoor
- SM Butuan
- SM Cabanatuan - Sept 29 - Oct 2
- SM City Calamba - Until Oct. 31
- SM City Cebu - Until Oct. 31
- SM City Lipa - Until Oct. 31
- SM Fairview
- SM Grand Central
- SM Mall of Asia
- SM Mindpro - Oct 14-31
- SM Naga
- SM Pampanga
- SM Roxas - Sept 9 - 14
- SM San Lazaro
- SM Seaside Cebu - Until Oct. 31
- Trinoma - Until Oct. 31
- All Flip Flops Stores:
- SM Bacolod - Until Oct. 31
- SM Iloilo - Sept 16 - 22
- SM Lanang Premiere - Sept 16-30
- SM Legazpi - Sept 6 - Oct 1
- SM Marilao - Sept 15 - 25
- SM Megamall
- Limketkai Store - Oct 7 - Oct 31
- Havaianas Foot Trucks:
- Ayala Capitol - Sept 25 - 31
- SM Lanang Premiere - Sept 8 - 11
- SM GenSan
- Sole Patrol Ilocos - Sept 15 - 18
- Martish Store Davao - Oct. 14 - 31
- CommonThread Stores - Until Oct. 31
- CT Rockwell
- CT Greenbelt 5
- Havaianas Personal Shopper:
- You can message our Havaianas Personal Shopper on Viber from Monday to Friday, 11:00 am to 4:00pm.
- Order cut-off is at 2pm.
- Orders made before the cut-off are expected to be delivered the next day.
- Orders placed after cut-off and weekends will be processed on the next business day (Monday).
- The customers may pre-design their MYOH pair from the Havaianas.ph website, then download the image and send it over to our Personal Shopper.
- From there, our Personal Shopper will check if the pair can be done at the nearest participating MYOH store.
- Payment Methods:
- For Delivery from Store option: Payments can be made through Gcash.
- For Store Pick-up option: Payments can be made in the store through cash, Gcash or card transactions.
- Cancellation and Returns / Exchange Policies will follow the conditions from the store the MYOH pairs were purchased from.
You can paint your pairs at the following Havaianas store:
- - Havaianas Stores:
- - Bonifacio High Street
- - Robinsons Ermita
- - SM Bacoor
- - SM City Lipa
- - Trinoma Mall
- - All Flip Flops Stores:
- - SM Megamall
- - CommonThread Stores
- - CT Greenbelt 5
You can paint your pairs at the following Havaianas store:If you want to paint your Havaianas pairs, you’ll need to have the following materials: Acrylic Paint, a Glass Pencil, a Paint Brush, and Paint Sealant! Sadly, we will not be selling these materials online.
Please get in touch with us at [email protected], or through the Havaianas Philippines Facebook page and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.